jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

Maybe?

I've been talking you since the first time you said hello, first i thought mmm he just going to talk with me today and tomorrow he is not going to remember me any more :/ , i always felt that i'm lower than others although people believe i'm happy outside and inside, but that's no who i am . Once when we were talking that i don't have self esteem because my psychologist said it and i believed that i was broke within, you said something like "Believe it or i hit you", it was amused and i said ok ok i believed it, but inside of me i didn't thought like that, well then we start talking frequently, i never expect that and i started thinking that maybe it was destiny...
We talked about what we do and all that things that people talk when they meet but them i felt a strange connection between us, "You are my clone or I'm your clone?", that was what i wrote and you wrote Yeah you're right, that was because we thing the same, we like the same, we hate chocolates..!! , we are taller than other and we are not Peruvians, and maybe we have some other things in common.
After that it was like a schedule, morning 11 am until 1 or 2 pm talking and at night 8 pm until we were sleepy.
I always have fun talking you but when i started feeling things about you in other worlds when i realized that i liked you more than a friend i thought (because i always thinking) No.! I'm going to fuck it up..!! and i didn't tell you what i really was feeling.
The day that you invited me to your house i was (i have to say the truth) i was so so so exited i wanted to see you and have to much fun with you, it was the perfect opportunity to show me the way i am, but a big and horrible misunderstanding didn't wanted that we see each other, i was super super down i thought that you never came, i waited for a hole our and i return to my house almost crying, that day i thought that i was nothing for you, that maybe you was looking for someone better, I hate to be so sentimental and dramatic, but i can't avoid it, them i wasted all my money in food, soda, candies and horrible chocolates , i was very down to eat three boxes of chocolates, and them at night we solve the "problem" and i felt better.
Now we know that we like each other, well that's what i fell and it is a sincere felling, i don't want to lost our friendship writing my feeling but i need you to read it.
First i love persons like you, i love how you make me feel, i love what you said, i love that you appear, i just love you.
I love to make you happy, i love to talk to you, i love what i'm feeling but i don't want it to disappear i want it to stay here in my heart, because feeling love inside is the best that someone could feel.
But i don't know i'm very insecure, i'm very funky i'm a stupid because i thought like i'm in a fairy tale.. well if inside my head all is a fairy tale do you going to be the prince?...
Maybe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Un sueño

 A veces llegan momentos que parecen que fueran un sueño, llegan inesperadamente y me hacen saltar los latidos. Tus ojos son un sueño, tu s...